Vaporize by Man Sports radically reduces body fat through a process called fat oxidation.
Vaporize also reduces cholesterol levels.
Vaporize represents a sensation so remarkable you have to experience it to believe it. Comprised of a revolutionary nutritional breakthrough; sesamin, found in the husks of sesame seeds and in the bark and fruit of certain plant species.
Vaporize sets free a body fat reducing phenomenon so extraordinary it defies description! Recognized as a lignan, sesamin found in Vaporize from MAN Sports possesses potent Antioxidant activity by increasing the absorption, use and recycling of Vitamin E.
Vaporize's tremendous fat oxidizing phenomenon is believed to be attributed to augmenting the release of potent thermogenic enzymes through optimized liver function. Fascinatingly more, sesamin's potent fat and health promoting effects are further amplified when used in conjunction with essential fatty acids.
Vaporize also integrates BIG-FISH (More information about BIG FISH below), a potent 50% EPA/DHA fish oil matrix. As a premium source of EFA's, BIG-FISH, works in tandem with sesamin in Vaporize to initiate a fat incinerating and health promoting supplement unlike anything ever created!
- Prevents the storage of fat by inhibiting lipogenic (fat storing) gene expression of several different fat storing enzymes.
- Provides powerful anti-oxidant properties.
- Supports healthy liver and kidney function.
- Increases insulin sensitivity
- Acts as a nutrient partitioner.
A closer look at Vaporize's main ingredients:
A lignan (a lignan is a chemical compound known as a phytoestrogen) and activates the Peroxisome Proliferator-Activator Receptor Alpha (PPAR alpha).
There are 3 different classes of PPAR’s:
- Alpha - expressed in kidney, heart, muscle, adipose tissue, and others.
- Gamma - though transcribed by the same gene, this PPAR exists in three forms (y-1 (expressed in virtually all tissues), y-2 (expressed primarily in fat tissue), y-3 (expressed in macrophages, intestines and white adipose tissue).
- Delta - expressed in many tissues but markedly in brain, adipose tissue and skin. PPAR's are nuclear receptors that play major roles in fat metabolism, cellular energy balance and insulin sensitivity. Basically they are small complexes that have major impact on many systems in our body and many systems that contribute to fat loss and nutrient usage, expenditure or storage. The PPAR alpha receptors can be found expressed in the muscle, liver, and kidneys, and is specifically involved in the transcription of the genes involved in the beta-oxidation (burning) of fatty acids and lipogenesis (the storing of fat).
Sesamin does two significant things in regards to weight control and fat loss.
- It produces the phenomenon known as fat oxidation by augmenting the release of potent thermogenic enzymes through optimized liver function. Meaning it helps increase the rate at which fat gets converted to energy.
- It prevents the storage of fat by inhibiting the function of fat storing enzymes. Sesamin can alter metabolism to be one that preferentially utilizes fat as an energy source as well as foil its storage. Supplemental to stopping the storage of body fat, sesamin's positive effects on cholesterol and reduced lipid synthesis do something else that might be even more important in reference to obesity by helping to maintain insulin sensitivity. Another thing of importance to the war on obesity is that PPAR alpha activation (of which sesamin is extremely potent) also increases uncoupling-proteins (UCPs). What this means is that an increase in UCPs would increase the calories needed to produce the same amount of energy. In other words sesamin increases the rate and capacity at which cells can vaporize fat.
A 50% EPA/DHA essential fatty acids blend which are known to have numerous health benefits. Among the proven health promoting properties of EPA and DHA are cardiovascular health, healthy blood cholesterol, support healthy joints and bodyfat reduction. EPA and DHA also work in tandem with sesamin in activation of PPAR alpha and as such amplify the fat burning and health promoting properties of sesamin.
Vaporize by Man Sports Directions:
Take 1 to 2 Vaporize Red-Gels, 2 to 3 times daily with food.
Keep out of reach of children.
Vaporize is not to be used by individuals under the age of 18, the elderly, pregnant women, or those with or predisposed to high blood pressure or any cardiovascular problems.
Do not use Vaporize with alcohol or anti-depressants or MAO inhibitors.
Vaporize by Man Sports Ingredients:
Serving Size: 1
Servings Per Container: 90
Amount Per Serving:
Calories - 9
Calories from Fat - 9
Total Fat - 1g
Saturated Fat - 0g
Trans Fat - 0g
Cholesterol - 0mg
Sesame Seed Oil (Sesamum indicum) (seed)- 500mg 50% Sesamin Lignans (minimum) Total Sesamin Lignans - 250mg Omega 3 Fish Oil Concentrate - 500mg EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) - 150mg DHA (Docosahaxaenoic Acid) - 100mg
Gelatin, Glycerin, Purified Water, Titanium dioxide, FD&C Red # 40, FD&C Yellow # 6, FD&C Blue # 1. Allergy information Contains fish (anchovy and/or sardines, mackerel, jack mackerel).